Founded and incorporated in 1915, US Drill Head has provided thousands of multiple spindle drill heads to manufacturing customers across North America. Located at State Street in Cincinnati until 1960, US Drill Head moved to its current location at 5298 River Road, 10 miles west of its former headquarters. This 15 acre site has about 80,000 square feet of administrative and manufacturing space. The climate controlled machine shop allows tight tolerances and high quality standards to thrive. In 2006 US Drillhead merged as a division of Federal Equipment Company to further expand on its diversified line of metalworking products.
To learn more about FEC visit Federalequipment.com